Students and software developers with object oriented programming experience.
Understand the architecture for native iOS apps.
Be capable of developing an iOS App in Objective-C using Xcode.
This is an intensive course where the main goal is to learn the basis to start developing iOS applications. This will be a one-day training, divided in two phases: in the morning an introductory lesson, and a "build your first app" challenge during the afternoon.
- Explain the training purpose and goals
- Introduction to Xcode
- How to start an iOS project using Xcode and how to use the essential stuff to get things done
- iOS project Architecture
- Interface Builder: How to draw your app
- Introduction to Objective-C
- Lunch Time
- Challenge part 1: Build your 1st iOS App
- Challenge part 2: Build your 1st iOS App (cont.)
MacOS with Xcode and an iOS simulator installed.